Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I can't wait for that day :)

So valentine's day just passed, aka single awareness day. haha :) It's not like I'm not happy for my friends who are in a relationship, its just...I think its a silly holiday. Alot of couples use this holiday as a way to celebrate their love. I think couples should always celebrate their love, not just one day a year! (Really I'm talking about marriage couples.) Of course I love that my dad always gives me something, like flowers of chocolates on Vday. (Because hes the most important guy in my life!)

But for me, Valentines day has been different the past few years. Instead of being down & sad not having a boyfriend, I think more of my future husband. Alot of people still don't understand or care about the concept of waiting & that really bugs me. Of course I can't wait to meet my prince charming. (To be honest I want to meet him now! :)) But some people date just to date & thats something I'm very opinionated about.

I'm keeping my eyes open for the guy God created for me, don't you even worry! I guess because I want to know him, even if I weren't to date him just yet, I just want to know about his character, his family, people he hangs out with. Yeah its rough, but I rather wait than have some random guy break my heart.

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2010 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Cydney said...

You know, you're such an awesome example. And this will mean the world to your prince charming one day :)

 
At April 6, 2010 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Like Eric Ludy, start writing a journal to your future husband (well, he wrote to his wife, but you know what i mean), everyday. I think that is awesome how he did that! And then give it to him on your honey moon! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home