Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sometimes you just have to set goals for yourself.

So I’m making a list of all the things I want to accomplish this summer before I go back to school. Which is ten weeks. And I must say I am very excited about the goals I’ve set for myself. Here are just a few…

*What to read: finish Crazy Love, Radical, The Great Divorce, Arsenic and Old Lace

*What to pray about: Ministry opportunities on NGU campus/theatre department

*Work on With & Without a Home script

*Get a second hole in each ear

*Become more healthy

And this is just what I want to do when I’m not working at camp. Who knows, I might even add some more.

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Mischia said...

Those are great start!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home