Monday, March 1, 2010

It will happen one day.

One day I'll be able to say "I love you" to a guy.
One day I'll have a guy who strives to love me like Christ does.
One day I'll have a guy who makes me have butterflies each time I see him.
One day I'll have someone who knows what I've been through in the past & understands why I am the way I am.
One day I'll have a guy who wants to kick the guys' butt who have hurt me in the past.
One day I'll have a guy who loves me & doesn't care how crazy I get. Cause he'll be as crazy as I am.
One day I'll have a guy who loves & treasures me because I've saved so much for him.
One day I'll be able to team up with a guy to serve the Lord.
One day I'll meet a guy I can grow old with.
One day I'll have a guy who is chivalrous & fights for me.
One day I'll have a guy who has to go through the Lord & my parents before he can have my heart.
One day God will send that guy into my life & everything I've been working for, waiting for, dreaming about will start.

2 Comments:

At March 2, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Cydney said...

*Like*

 
At March 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

:) haha, i love you hope. AMEN.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home