Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Pumped!

Hi there! Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice & be glad in it! I don't know why but I'm in a super good mood today. :) After I finish this blog I'm going to go walking around camp & get my Wiifit in before I eat lunch. Then I'm going to hopefully get some script writing done. (I'm trying to push through my writer's block) Then I'll leave to have dinner with my parents then I'm off to church for worship team practice. Which is what I wanna talk about. :)

So I've still been reading my Bible lately about the whole "where do women fit in in the church?" thing. Now I don't think its the Lord's calling for a women to be the head of a church. But when it comes to worshipping the Lord through song or through a message He laid on her heart, who should judge her? You can call it preaching if you want to put a label on it, but I'm staying strong in this.

But anyway, my music minister called me Monday while I was at my little sister's house visiting, & he wants me to be at church early tonight to practice worship for Sunday morning. Soooo I was pumped! Because after the craziness that one Sunday, I seriously doubt I would be allowed to help lead worship, even if it was just me, girl wise. But I get to!!! Also my youth pastor asked me & two other Seniors to share something that morning as well, a testimony from this past year. Yesterday morning I was seeking out the Lord & asking Him what He wanted me to talk about next Sunday, & He told me! So I'm now super pumped about that! :D I've been incredibly blessed.

I'm probably overusing the word "pumped", but I can't help it! I am! Also FIVE days until I'm in Florida for my Senior trip to Disney world! And guess what...I'M PUMPED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home