Friday, May 28, 2010

Darling, I am Waiting For...

So I think I had a dream about what my future husband is going to be like last night. I haven't had one of those dreams since I was fifteen I think. Wow, he was handsome haha. :) It was either him or just a random guy. I'm not sure. When I woke up I realized how much I longed to meet him, to be committed to him, to serve him, to love him. Gosh, I wish I knew him. I know that there are still things I need to do as a single lady of God, like things to do to serve Him alone. I'm not desperate for companionship because God fills my heart. But...I want to meet him. Just to meet him really & know his character. But then again, I guess I haven't met him because he would be a distraction right now to me serving the Lord, right? :)

Well its true. God knows best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home